END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
This software and the included documentation is copyright 2014-2018, LightBulb Software(tm). All rights are reserved. The software may be used, installed or copied only in accordance with the terms of the license described in the following paragraphs.
The evaluation version of the software may be freely distributed provided that the original distribution package is not modified in any way.
This is not free software. You are hereby licensed to use this software for evaluation purposes without a charge as long as you consider appropriate. The evaluation version may have some features limited or disabled. To use the software without these restrictions you need to purchase a license.
GRANT OF LICENSE
The software is licensed, not sold. Upon purchase of a license, LightBulb Software(tm) grants you non-exclusive, non-transferable rights to use the software and all its features according to the terms of this EULA. One license grants the purchaser, or agents of the purchaser, rights to install and use the software on one computer only. In order to use the software on several computers simultaneously, the purchaser must acquire several licenses or a site license.
A site license grants an organisation, or agents of an organisation, rights to install and use the software on an unlimited number of computers within one organisation site. For the purposes of this EULA an organisation site is defined as a location, or group of locations, used by the organisation which are all within 100 miles (160 kilometers) of each other.
DISTRIBUTION OF LICENSE KEYS
Except for the specific purposes described in the GRANT OF LICENSE section of this EULA, license keys issued by LightBulb Software(tm) may not be distributed by any person or organisation or their agents without written permission from the copyright holder.
THIS PRODUCT IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
Unauthorised modification, decompilation or reverse engineering of the software or any subset of the software without written permission from the copyright holder is strictly prohibited.
TERMS OF ACCEPTANCE
Installation or use of this program signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with them you must remove the software from your computer(s). LightBulb Software(tm) reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
Copyright © 2014 - 2019 LightBulb Software™ All Rights Reserved.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.7 maintenance release is out.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.6 is out with incremental improvements and new usability features.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.5 is released with new proxy features and advanced caching for better resilience.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.4 maintenance release is out! No significant changes, lot of small fixes. And we finally updated documentation on custom integration.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.3 is released. It is incremental release with more fixes and tweaks than new features.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.2 is out! It brings many performance and stability enhancements.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.0 is out! This is important milestone that marks more than a year of successful production use. 1.0 is backward compatible with 0.x and brings incremental improvements and bug fixes.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 0.9 brings integration with Blesta billing. There is also a new "local" standalone mode to run program without third-party billing. Manual has been updated accordingly.