BlissRADIUS Embedded is enhanced RADIUS solution for embedding in existing provisioning software like WHMCS or Blesta. It is intended to work invisible in background and be controlled via host's user interface. If required, BlissRADIUS Embedded can work in local mode without third party billing software.
Supported/required provisioning software
- none when running in local mode
Planned provisioning software
Let us know if you need support for other solutions. BlissRADIUS Embedded is built for easy integration with third party apps.
Integrated RFC compliant RADIUS server that is required for Internet billing.
- Zero configuration and minimal maintenance RADIUS server.
- Cross platform solution that runs on most popular flavors of Linux, Windows and many Unix like systems (MacOS, BSD etc.)
- Supports SQLite, MySQL and PostgreSQL database back-ends.
- Administration and API access via built-in web server that supports HTTPS.
- HTTP API for integrating with third-party apps.
- Debugger included for troubleshooting incoming and outgoing RADIUS requests.
- PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAP-V2, Digest, MAC/CallingID and EAP-MD5 authentication methods.
- Change of authorization (COA) and disconnect (POD) support for changing of rate limit modes.
- Date limited or permanent services.
- Daily and monthly limits for total transfer, download, upload or time spent online.
- Multiple modes (NORMAL, SPECIAL, LIMITED) with different set of RADIUS attributes, including rate limit.
- PUBLIC mode that enables filtered access for failed authentications.
- Top-ups for time and GB limits.
- Automatic LIMITED mode when GB/hour limit is reached.
- Automatic SPECIAL mode for for selected hours of day, days of week or month with customizable counting of GB usage towards quota.
- Mode changes on the fly (without disconnecting) if CoA supported by NAS.
- Detailed daily and monthly service usage statistics with graphs.
- SMS and email notifications when limit thresholds are reached.
- All other RADIUS features from BlissRADIUS included.
NAS server compatibility:
- Any NAS that has support for authentication, accounting, Interim-Update, Class attribute (optional but recommended) and disconnect (PoD) requests. CoA request support is required for mode changes to work on the fly.
- Cisco supports all features.
- MikroTik PPPoE/VPN servers do not support CoA before v6.33, only Hotspot does.
Relation to BlissRADIUS
This project has grown out of BlissRADIUS and is not intended as replacement but as a substitute in specific situations. Monthly licenses and prices are compatible with BlissRADIUS and license keys shared interchangeably.
Modern Linux, Window, Darwin (MacOS) or BSD flavor Unix for server. Web browser for client access. For detailed instructions read manual. Check compatibility with third party software used with program.
Demo and installation notes
Downloadable demo is available for all operating systems listed. Follow installation instruction from manual. Demo comes with all features included and unlimited time period. Only limit is 5 concurrent online sessions, there are no other restrictions.
Copyright © 2014 - 2017 LightBulb Software™ All Rights Reserved.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.2 is out! It brings many performance and stability enhancements.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.0 is out! This is important milestone that marks more than a year of successful production use. 1.0 is backward compatible with 0.x and brings incremental improvements and bug fixes.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 0.9 brings integration with Blesta billing. There is also a new "local" standalone mode to run program without third-party billing. Manual has been updated accordingly.
- Website is having problems and access is limited for last several days.
We are working on solution. Things should be back to normal in a day or two.
We apologize for inconvenience.