BlissRADIUS Embedded is modular, high performance RADIUS built for embedding in existing provisioning software like WHMCS, Blesta or your own built solution. It is intended to work invisible in background and be controlled via host's user interface. If required, BlissRADIUS Embedded can work in local mode without third party billing software.
- your own billing solution with custom integration
- no billing at all if using in local mode
Let us know if you need support for other solutions. BlissRADIUS Embedded is built for easy integration with third party apps.
Integrated RFC compliant RADIUS server that is required for Internet billing.
- Zero configuration and minimal maintenance RADIUS server.
- Cross platform, runs on most popular flavors of Linux, Windows and Unix like systems (MacOS, BSD etc.)
- Supports SQLite, MySQL and Postgres database back ends.
- Administration and API access via built-in web server that supports HTTPS.
- HTTP API for integrating with third-party apps.
- Request inspector included for troubleshooting incoming and outgoing RADIUS requests.
- PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAP-V2, Digest, MAC/CallingID and EAP-MD5 authentication methods.
- Change of authorization (COA) and disconnect (POD) support for changing of rate limit modes.
- Date limited or permanent services.
- Daily and monthly limits for total transfer, download, upload or time spent online.
- Multiple modes (NORMAL, SPECIAL, LIMITED) with different set of RADIUS attributes, including rate limit.
- PUBLIC mode that enables filtered access for failed authentications.
- Top-ups for time and GB limits.
- Automatic LIMITED mode when GB/hour limit is reached.
- Automatic SPECIAL mode for for selected hours of day, days of week or month with customizable counting of GB usage towards quota.
- Mode changes on the fly (without disconnecting) if CoA supported by NAS.
- Detailed daily and monthly service usage statistics with graphs.
- SMS and email notifications when limit thresholds are reached.
- Permanent demo license with all features included, only limitation is 5 online concurrent sessions.
- All other RADIUS features from BlissRADIUS included.
NAS server compatibility:
- Any NAS that has support for authentication, accounting, Interim-Update, Class attribute (optional but recommended) and disconnect (PoD) requests. CoA request support is required for mode changes to work on the fly.
- This includes newer versions of Cisco, MikroTik, Ubiquiti etc. devices.
Relation to BlissRADIUS
This project has grown out of BlissRADIUS and is not intended as replacement but as a substitute in most situations as it is more flexible. Monthly licenses and prices are compatible with BlissRADIUS and license keys shared interchangeably.
Modern Linux, Window, Darwin (MacOS) or BSD flavor Unix for server. Web browser for client access. For detailed instructions read manual. Check compatibility with third party software used with program.
Demo and installation notes
Downloadable demo is available for all operating systems listed. Follow installation instruction from manual. Demo comes with all features included and unlimited time period. Only limit is 5 concurrent online sessions, there are no other restrictions.
Copyright © 2014 - 2018 LightBulb Software™ All Rights Reserved.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.6 is out with incremental improvements and new usability features.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.5 is released with new proxy features and advanced caching for better resilience.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.4 maintenance release is out! No significant changes, lot of small fixes. And we finally updated documentation on custom integration.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.3 is released. It is incremental release with more fixes and tweaks than new features.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.2 is out! It brings many performance and stability enhancements.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.0 is out! This is important milestone that marks more than a year of successful production use. 1.0 is backward compatible with 0.x and brings incremental improvements and bug fixes.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 0.9 brings integration with Blesta billing. There is also a new "local" standalone mode to run program without third-party billing. Manual has been updated accordingly.