Not every executable has SQLite included, but all have built-in support for MySQL and PostgreSQL. Contact us if your OS/architecture is not on list, we might be able to do something about it.
BlissRADIUS Embedded for Linux
- Version 1.2.0 (64-bit x86_64) (3.5MB ZIP archive, SQLite included)
- Version 1.2.0 (32-bit ARMv7) (2.4MB ZIP archive)
BlissRADIUS Embedded for Windows
- Version 1.2.0 (32-bit i386) (2.7MB ZIP archive, SQLite included)
BlissRADIUS Embedded for Darwin (MacOS)
- Version 1.2.0 (64-bit x86_64) (2.8MB ZIP archive)
BlissRADIUS Embedded for BSD Unix
- Version 1.2.0 for FreeBSD (64-bit x86_64) (2.8MB ZIP archive)
Copyright © 2014 - 2017 LightBulb Software™ All Rights Reserved.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.2 is out! It brings many performance and stability enhancements.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.0 is out! This is important milestone that marks more than a year of successful production use. 1.0 is backward compatible with 0.x and brings incremental improvements and bug fixes.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 0.9 brings integration with Blesta billing. There is also a new "local" standalone mode to run program without third-party billing. Manual has been updated accordingly.
- Website is having problems and access is limited for last several days.
We are working on solution. Things should be back to normal in a day or two.
We apologize for inconvenience.