All installers have built-in support for MySQL and Postgres, while SQLite is available only for certain cases (Windows/Linux i386/x86_64). Program binary is self contained in statically built single file executable. There are no required dependencies of any kind, if you can execute file then program will work.
Contact us if your OS and architecture is not on list, it is very likely we can do something about it.
BlissRADIUS Embedded for Linux
- Version 1.7.2 (64-bit x86_64) + SQLite (~4MB ZIP archive, SQLite included)
- Version 1.7.2 (32-bit ARMv7) (~3MB ZIP archive)
BlissRADIUS Embedded for Windows
- Version 1.7.2 (32-bit i386) + SQLite (~3MB ZIP archive, SQLite included)
BlissRADIUS Embedded for Darwin (MacOS)
- Version 1.7.2 (64-bit x86_64) (~3MB ZIP archive)
BlissRADIUS Embedded for BSD Unix
- Version 1.7.2 for FreeBSD (64-bit x86_64) (~3MB ZIP archive)
Copyright © 2014 - 2019 LightBulb Software™ All Rights Reserved.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.7 maintenance release is out.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.6 is out with incremental improvements and new usability features.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.5 is released with new proxy features and advanced caching for better resilience.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.4 maintenance release is out! No significant changes, lot of small fixes. And we finally updated documentation on custom integration.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.3 is released. It is incremental release with more fixes and tweaks than new features.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.2 is out! It brings many performance and stability enhancements.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.0 is out! This is important milestone that marks more than a year of successful production use. 1.0 is backward compatible with 0.x and brings incremental improvements and bug fixes.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 0.9 brings integration with Blesta billing. There is also a new "local" standalone mode to run program without third-party billing. Manual has been updated accordingly.