All installers have built-in support for MySQL and Postgres, while SQLite is available only for certain cases (Windows/Linux i386/x86_64). Program binary is self contained in statically built single file executable. There are no required dependencies of any kind, if you can execute file then program will work.
Contact us if your OS and architecture is not on list, it is very likely we can do something about it.
BlissRADIUS Embedded for Linux
- Version 1.11.0 (64-bit x86_64) + SQLite (~4MB ZIP archive, SQLite included)
- Version 1.11.0 (32-bit ARMv7) (~3MB ZIP archive)
BlissRADIUS Embedded for Windows
- Version 1.11.0 (32-bit i386) + SQLite (~3MB ZIP archive, SQLite included)
BlissRADIUS Embedded for Darwin (MacOS)
- Version 1.11.0 (64-bit x86_64) (~3MB ZIP archive)
BlissRADIUS Embedded for BSD Unix
- Version 1.11.0 for FreeBSD (64-bit x86_64) (~3MB ZIP archive)
Copyright © 2014 - 2021 LightBulb Software™ All Rights Reserved.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.11 is released. This version will focus on incremental security and performance improvements.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.10 is out with incremental improvements.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.9 brings new features and performance improvements.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.8 is out with performance enhancements.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.7 maintenance release is out.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.6 is out with incremental improvements and new usability features.