- Remote Authentication Dial In User Service, a network authentication protocol.
BlissRADIUS Embedded is standalone RFC compliant RADIUS server designed with following goals:
- to function embedded in existing client provisioning (billing) host software
- to have minimal maintenance and administrative costs
- to work seamlessly in background
- if required, to work without embedding and manage clients and services from local database via built-in web interface in local mode
As such, BlissRADIUS Embedded have minimal web user interface designed for initial configuration and system maintenance. All daily tasks are done via host software. BlissRADIUS Embedded tries to be invisible and unobtrusive as possible.
BlissRADIUS Embedded is contained in single executable file with all dependencies included. It doesn't requires any shared libraries. This greatly simplifies installation and upgrade.
Check compatibility notes about third party software you may use with BlissRADIUS Embedded.
Please take note that this manual and BlissRADIUS Embedded itself are work in progress and that final product may differ from information provided here.
Copyright © 2014 - 2017 LightBulb Software™ All Rights Reserved.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.2 is out! It brings many performance and stability enhancements.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.0 is out! This is important milestone that marks more than a year of successful production use. 1.0 is backward compatible with 0.x and brings incremental improvements and bug fixes.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 0.9 brings integration with Blesta billing. There is also a new "local" standalone mode to run program without third-party billing. Manual has been updated accordingly.
- Website is having problems and access is limited for last several days.
We are working on solution. Things should be back to normal in a day or two.
We apologize for inconvenience.