END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
This software and the included documentation is copyright 2014-2016, LightBulb Software(tm). All rights are reserved. The software may be used, installed or copied only in accordance with the terms of the license described in the following paragraphs.
You may use this software on any number of computers as long as you like.
You may modify this software as you like. You may use parts of this code in other projects but must give credit to original source either in comments or in documentation.
You may distribute this software or modifications of it freely provided that the original distribution package is included, along with list of your modifications.
This is free software. It is not sold nor you may sell it, either original or your modifications of it or any part of it.
THIS PRODUCT IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
TERMS OF ACCEPTANCE
Installation or use of this program signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with them you must remove the software from your computer(s). LightBulb Software(tm) reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
Copyright © 2014 - 2018 LightBulb Software™ All Rights Reserved.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.6 is out with incremental improvements and new usability features.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.5 is released with new proxy features and advanced caching for better resilience.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.4 maintenance release is out! No significant changes, lot of small fixes. And we finally updated documentation on custom integration.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.3 is released. It is incremental release with more fixes and tweaks than new features.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.2 is out! It brings many performance and stability enhancements.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.0 is out! This is important milestone that marks more than a year of successful production use. 1.0 is backward compatible with 0.x and brings incremental improvements and bug fixes.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 0.9 brings integration with Blesta billing. There is also a new "local" standalone mode to run program without third-party billing. Manual has been updated accordingly.