BackupDude is free Python language script that will make easier backuping folders from multiple computers to central host. Any number of computers running slave script can be accessed by running master script from remote computer using command line.
- PING - to make sure slave is running
- LOG - to get logs and
- BACKUP - to get the actual data
Zip/Gzip compressed folders are sent from slave computers using TCP protocol to master which sorts and stores them locally. Slaves keep a copy of compressed data, just in case.
You can configure number of history files to keep, transfer speed, ports etc.
Any computer running Python version 2.4 or newer will work, including Python 3. Most current versions are preferred than older ones.
backup_slave.pyto slave computers and
backup_master.pyto master computer
- Edit them in your text editor to set correct configuration
- Configure slave computers to start script on system boot
- Schedule master computer to run script few times per day
Copyright © 2014 - 2023 LightBulb Software™ All Rights Reserved.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.13 is released with new fixes and features.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.12 is out with new features.
- Volume discount for monthly BlissRADIUS™ licenses is available now.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.11 is released. This version will focus on incremental security and performance improvements.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.10 is out with incremental improvements.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.9 brings new features and performance improvements.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.8 is out with performance enhancements.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.7 maintenance release is out.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.6 is out with incremental improvements and new usability features.