BackupDude is free Python language script that will make easier backuping folders from multiple computers to central host. Any number of computers running slave script can be accessed by running master script from remote computer using command line.
- PING - to make sure slave is running
- LOG - to get logs and
- BACKUP - to get the actual data
Zip/Gzip compressed folders are sent from slave computers using TCP protocol to master which sorts and stores them locally. Slaves keep a copy of compressed data, just in case.
You can configure number of history files to keep, transfer speed, ports etc.
Any computer running Python version 2.4 or newer will work, including Python 3. Most current versions are preferred than older ones.
backup_slave.pyto slave computers and
backup_master.pyto master computer
- Edit them in your text editor to set correct configuration
- Configure slave computers to start script on system boot
- Schedule master computer to run script few times per day
Copyright © 2014 - 2018 LightBulb Software™ All Rights Reserved.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.5 is released with new proxy features and advanced caching for better resilience.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.4 maintenance release is out! No significant changes, lot of small fixes. And we finally updated documentation on custom integration.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.3 is released. It is incremental release with more fixes and tweaks than new features.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.2 is out! It brings many performance and stability enhancements.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.0 is out! This is important milestone that marks more than a year of successful production use. 1.0 is backward compatible with 0.x and brings incremental improvements and bug fixes.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 0.9 brings integration with Blesta billing. There is also a new "local" standalone mode to run program without third-party billing. Manual has been updated accordingly.