Known bugs, compatibility issues or limitations with third party software you may use with BlissRADIUS family of products.
missing feature - before version 6.33.x - RADIUS Change of Authorization (CoA) support was missing for PPPoE, PPTP & L2TP servers . Only HotSpot servers have always supported it. This limitation affects all BlissRADIUS products.
bug - version 6.35.x - Sessions get always disconnected after Idle-Timeout mark, even if not idle. This affects all BlissRADIUS products.
bug - version 6.35.x - CoA requests can't update Class attribute with. This affects all BlissRADIUS products.
various versions - Cisco have surprising number of bugs with RADIUS client support regarding CoA/Disconnect. Various Cisco configuration may trigger bugs, as options sometime do not do what they are supposed to. Configuration that helps should include auth-type all and ignore session-key commands.
It is generally recommended to first test CoA/Disconnect using test tools in experimental setup until satisfactory behavior is reached before moving to production.
bug - before version 5.3.x - email sending API doesn't work. Affects BlissRADIUS Embedded users only.
bug - version 6.2.0, 6.2.1 - WHMCS API call that reads product data doesn't returns product name and servertype vars. On BlissRADIUS this is critical bug as it prevents syncing of changes when product is edited in WHMCS admin portal. On BlissRADIUS Embedded this is non issue. It was fixed in WHMCS version 6.2.2. BlissRADIUS patch 3.15.1602032106 works around this issue when using problematic versions.
bug - version 6.3.0, 6.3.1 - WHMCS API call that fails to return product name. This is non serious issue with BlissRADIUS Embedded when using WHMCS host. It manifests by not showing product name in service details. This bug is still not fixed in WHMCS. BlissRADIUS Embedded version 0.8.9 works around this issue.
Copyright © 2014 - 2018 LightBulb Software™ All Rights Reserved.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.5 is released with new proxy features and advanced caching for better resilience.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.4 maintenance release is out! No significant changes, lot of small fixes. And we finally updated documentation on custom integration.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.3 is released. It is incremental release with more fixes and tweaks than new features.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.2 is out! It brings many performance and stability enhancements.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 1.0 is out! This is important milestone that marks more than a year of successful production use. 1.0 is backward compatible with 0.x and brings incremental improvements and bug fixes.
- BlissRADIUS Embedded™ 0.9 brings integration with Blesta billing. There is also a new "local" standalone mode to run program without third-party billing. Manual has been updated accordingly.