Price: USD 250 Version: 3.11
Released: 2015-01-31 (3 months ago)
PAD File - XML
High performance RADIUS billing solution that runs on Linux and Windows, comes with automated installer, backup system, lifetime of upgrades and bug fixes and integration with WHMCS billing solution.
Facts about BlissRADIUS™
- High performance RADIUS billing solution for Internet Service Providers
- Affordable price and flexible license packages for varying and unlimited number of clients
- Cross platform design that works on Windows and Linux equally reliable
- Simple installation and upgrade using automated executable installer like any modern desktop application
- Has no special dependencies and it will work on any platform with freshly installed, clean, operating system
- Managed using a web browser from any computer in network, with separate admin and client web portal with plenty of useful info
- Data is stored safely in PostgreSQL server, most advanced open source database engine renown for speed and reliability
- Works with Cisco, MikroTik, ChilliSpot or any other RFC compliant Network Access Server (NAS)
- PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAP-V2, Digest or MAC/CallingID authentication schemes supported
- Client packages can be generated by different limiting factors - like daily, monthly or yearly subscription, separate upload, download and total megabyte limit or hourly limit - you can even combine all these criteria in single package!
- Automatic termination of sessions that have reached their time or megabyte limit
- Clients can be assigned all known RADIUS attributes, IPv4 or IPv6 address and it can be fine grained - on global, client package or NAS level or for each client separately
- Has built in, configurable automated backup and restore system that stores data both locally and remotely on FTP server so disaster recovery can be done within minutes
- Core is based on high performance, RFC compliant RADIUS server that can handle up to 1000 requests per second
- Multilingual support with new translations easily added and edited using built in gui or be imported from third party automated translation tools
- Integrated mass e-mail and mass SMS sending and automated notifications when clients account is about to expire or when desired percent of MB limit has ben reached
- Has basic billing functionality, but if you have special needs, then you will be glad to know it is able to interface with specialized third party solutions like WHMCS
- Clients can check their wireless signal strength using web portal
- Clients can self register by sending SMS message and start using internet in seconds
- Multilevel access rights for web portal for different operator roles
- Has reseller option if you need distributed sales network
- Program is thoroughly tested and in heavy production for last 7 years on many different deployments
- Has freely downloadable demo available without time limit with all features fully licensed version has included, with only limitation in number of clients (max of 5 authenticated for any given moment)
- And much more...
Facts about WHMCS integration
- Multiple WHMCS hosts can be connected to single BlissRADIUS™ server
- All built in actions supported (create, suspend, unsuspend, terminate, renew, change password, change package) and some additional as well (change username for checking uniqueness)
- Rate, time and usage limiting with selective upload, download or total GB transfer limit
- You can use reoccurring services to reset usage and limits each month or other time you desire, or schedule termination of service after period of time
- All factors are overrideable using WHMCS product configuration options and service custom fields - each order can have variable price depending on quantity of items purchased or rate selected
- Once you initially setup module, clients and products are managed using WHMCS portal, with actions like setting framed IP address pools, RADIUS attributes, disconnect rules or limiting number of simultaneous sessions per username
- Automated remote disconnection in event of suspend, terminate or package upgrade, MB or time limit reached or client deletion
- Full client side features - password changing, access to BlissRADIUS™ client portal with usage records, wireless registrations, online sessions etc.
- HotSpot self registration of clients
- New features are added and enhanced regularly
New planned features add functionality beyond what is expected of RADIUS billing system. That is why BlissRADIUS has grown into BlissERP that brings: VOIP support, ticketing/email support, inventory management, projects organizer and time tracking, general purpose invoicing and more.
These two solutions are intended as separate projects but they will share licenses. BlissRADIUS will be maintained as long as there are people using it, while main focus of development will be on BlissERP. Once project is mature enough, existing BlissRADIUS users will be able to migrate to BlissERP using their existing licenses when they chose so.
Windows (XP or newer) or Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu etc.). 32-bit and 64-bit platforms are supported.
Download appropriate demo installer for your OS, run it and follow instructions. Once installed, login to web portal at
http://localhost:8800 using admin as username and password.
You are free to use program with included demo license as long as you like. You have limited number of database users (20) and concurrent connections (5). Demo contains all the functionality and addons that has a fully licensed version.
Reviews & Backlinks
3d2f.com ab-downloads.com bestsoftware4download.com dodownload.com download32.com filefishstick.com filetransit.com findmysoft.com freedownloadscenter.com mytopsoft.com soft112.com softpedia.com softsia.com tufoxy.com windows8downloads.com winsite.com
Copyright © 2014 - 2015 LightBulb Software ™ All Rights Reserved.